Sunday, January 18, 2009

Election Fever!

Hey All,

So, I've decided that I'm running for election in my students union, Vice-President Education is the role i'm in the running for.
The election itself is going to be tough, I'm not on the union so I'm an outside contender. Also my face is not well known around the college so its another thing that needs work (not my face, the fact that its not recognised :P).
My manifesto includes dedication towards the fee's fight this important fight is only halfway through and cannot just be dropped next year when the new administration takes over.
I already sit on a USI LGBT working group, under Robert Doyle USI LGBTRO so I have experience on how the USI works whist also making vital contacts within the USI which can only work in ITT's favour.
Another reason i've decided to run is my love for the ITT, I have lived in Tralee my entire life and still love the place. I attended the Green CBS where I worked as Student Council President for five years.
This was an elected position so I do have prior experience of elections.
So should you need anything dont be afraid to contact me on 0867547110 or to email me at ben.j.slimm@students.ittralee.ie

Ben
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment